Washington State USDA Home Loans Marysville, WA
Unlike Arlington, Lake Stevens, and Granite Falls, all of which are 100% eligible for the Washington State USDA Financing, Marysville has a few borderlines and land marks to keep in mind specific to USDA Property Eligibility.
The Marysville USDA Home Loan Program
is taking over first-place as one of the most popular home loan programs for first time homebuyers in Marysville. In my opinion, the three reasons why this program makes such great financial sense is:
(1) The Washington State USDA Home Loan allows for NO down payment;
(2) There is no monthly private mortgage insurance requirement; and
(3) The USDA home loan program has flexible credit score requirements – 640 minimum qualifying credit score.
CLICK HERE for a FREE USDA Rate Quote and to see if you qualify for a Washington State USDA Home Loan
Visit the Washington State USDA Home Loan Resource Center
to get more information on qualifying guidelines, annual household income guidelines, and a detailed video description and handouts that show you how to take advantage of this great home financing program. MORE IMPORTANTLY – I explain in the above mentioned link that the property must meet a certain criteria to qualify for the Washington State USDA Home Loan Program. I share common cases and mistakes that other real estate agents and loan officers are making as it relates to loans being declined (short sales and REO homes) due to the property not meeting a certain criteria. I’ve also included the property description report here for your records. Click here to download a FREE copy of USDA and FHA Property Qualifying Guidelines
Marysville USDA Home
Loan Program – Map
5 Things You Must Know About the
Marysville USDA Home Loan Program
(1) Credit Application – credit score, employment history, debt-to-income and required cash reserves in the bank
(2) Max Household Income Guidelines For Marysville, WA
(3) Marysville USDA Property Eligibility (home must be located in a USDA “eligible” region
(4) USDA Property Qualifying Guidelines – the home must be in “functional” condition
(5) How to buy a foreclosure or short sale in Marysville with the USDA Home Loan Program
Click Below To Receive A Marysville USDA Home Buyer’s Packet
North Marysville offers some great values on new construction for first time homebuyers wanting to take advantage of the Marysville USDA Home Loan. You may want to visit the Marysville Meadows New Construction Site more more information on Zero Down, new construction under $200,000. You can also attend our monthly House Key Home Buyer Education Class sponsored by the Washington State Housing and Finance Commission where we help educate first time homebuyers on the process of buying a home in Washington State.