I’ve created a Two-Step Refinance Process that will help you make a smart decision with your money and home equity. I am confident that this information will save you money & time (less than 30 days); AND take the anxiety out of the home refinance process. Watch this short video explanation and then follow steps 1 and 2 below…
1. Apply online – Secure Online Mortgage Application
2. Review ALL PAGES of my Mortgage Planning Guide – The Dan Keller Refinance Mortgage Planning Packet
(see pp. 5- “items needed checklist” for list of required docs you need to submit)
3. Fax or scan the Items Needed to us at (fax) 206-374-5264 or (scan/email) – email@example.com
It’s important to pay close attention to my Mortgage Planning Questionnaire (found in Step 2 above) and complete the 11 questions. The answers to those questions will help me best advise you as we structure your new mortgage. Also – be prepared to discuss the following questions with me:
(1) Do you wish to pay point to lower your rate?
(2) Do you wish to keep your current loan amount “as is”?
(3) Or, do you prefer to finance your closing costs into your loan or pay for those costs out of pocket?
(4) What would you like to do with your escrow refund coming to your 15-30 days after closing?
(5) Would you like to finance your new escrow balance into your new loan?
(6) What date would you like your new first payment to be?
Once you’ve completed steps 1 and 2, you can expect a phone call within 24-hours from Jason Hoskins my loan processing assistant. At that time, Jason will set-up your mortgage planning meeting with me!
(PS – That meeting will be one of the most valuable meetings you’ve ever had. We will review your credit, loan options, dial-in how you prefer your new home loan to be structured, and most importantly, I will also introduce you to the 6 Steps To Financial Freedom CD that I give all of my clients).
Please feel free to call my processing assistant Jason Hoskins at (206) 295-5433 (or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org).
In the evenings or on weekends, you can reach me via text at (425) 350-7136 or e-mail.